webpage Vanessa M. Bertran, Esq.
tchat nrj rencontre gratuit Vanessa actively handles a significant range of real estate matters, from commercial and residential transactions and closings, to sophisticated commercial foreclosure litigation, to real estate operation issues like eviction. Notably, she was recently featured in Miami’s Daily Business Review for her work on a Federal court challenge to the constitutionality of recent amendments to the Florida Condo Act that grant condominium associations increased collection powers against condo owners and investors. Her practice also includes probate administration and general litigation where she takes an aggressive approach in her zealous representation of clients.
Vanessa earned her law degree at St. Thomas University School of Law in 2010, where she was honored with a number of awards, including outstanding Pro Bono service award as well as being selected as a member of the Peter T. Fay Inn of Court. During her law school career, she interned with a number of Judges at the Miami-Dade County Circuit Court creating lasting and significant relationships.
She is an active member of the Cuban American Bar Association, and serves as the Media Editor for its CABA Briefs magazine. She is also a member of the Builders Association of South Florida.
culture et rencontre Significant Representations
- Represented clients in the sale, purchase, and refinance of commercial and residential properties.
- Represented distressed investors and opportunity funds in acquiring note and title to properties.
- Represented clients in restructuring real estate loan agreements.
- Represented clients in administrating their estates.
- Represented major lending institutions in multimillion dollar foreclosure actions.
- Regularly advised clients in commercial lease disputes, zoning and land use matters, leasing, brokerage issues, employment law, and construction and lien issues.
- Represented several property management companies in landlord/tenant issues including lease terminations and eviction proceedings.
- Represented private investor in constitutional challenge regarding amendments to the Florida Condominium Act.
leute aus ulm kennenlernen Areas of Concentration
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transaction
- Landlord/Tenant and Real Estate Operations
- General litigation
http://celebritysex.cz/?triores=ignoring-messages-online-dating&eeb=82 Professional and Community Involvement
- Cuban American Bar Association, CABA Brief Committee, Media Editor
- Young Philanthropist of Baptist Health, Social Committee
- Builders Association of South Florida, Member
- MDEAT’s MMAP-HAP Certified
check my site Awards and Recognition
- St. Thomas University School of Law Outstanding Pro Bono Award
- Peter T. Fay Inn of Court, Member
- President’s Volunteer Service Award
- National Dean’s List at Florida International University
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, National Scholar of Promise
http://www.negocioseninternetrentables.com/flomance/1345 Noteworthy Experience
Represented private investor in constitutional challenge regarding amendments to the Florida Condominium Act.
23 year old dating 29 year old Articles, Publications & Lectures
- CABA Brief, Spring 2011
- CABA Brief, Summer 2011
- “Justice Watch: Suit Challenges State Law Redirecting Rent Payments,” Daily Business Review, May 2011
J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, 2010
B.A., Florida International University, 2006
site rencontre discussion Admitted to Practice